Other Places to Go for Help

To report suspected child abuse or neglect call 911 or contact Child Protective Services at 1-866-END-HARM (1-866-363-4276) 

Aging and Adult Services

DSHS Adult Protective Services

  • Health and safety concerns involving vulnerable adults in their own homes: 1-877-734-6277 DSHS Residential Care Services Hotline
  • Health and safety concerns involving residents in long-term care facilities: 1-800-562-6078
  • Independent mediation and advocacy for residents in long-term care facilities: 1-800-562-6028 Long Term Care Ombudsman
Children and Family Services

Department of Children, Youth, and Families Constituent Relations A unit within DCYF that provides information on services and responds to complaints about DCYF programs: 1-800-723-4831

Child Care
Juvenile Rehabilitation

DCYF Juvenile Rehabilitation

Missing and Runaway Children
Sexually Aggressive Youth

DCYF Constituent Relations Inquiries and complaints: 1-800-723-4831

Child Support Services

DSHS Division of Child Support  Information and complaints: 1-800-442-5437

Developmental Disability Services
Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services
Health Benefits
Legal Services for Families and Children
Mental Health Services
Education Services
Substance Abuse Treatment Services
  • 24-Hour Alcohol/Drug Help Line Treatment referral for Washington: 1-800-562-1240
  • DSHS Constituent Services Complaints, Information and Referrals: 1-800-737-0617
Community Resources in Your Area

Search for information on the community services online or dial 211 from a landline telephone